Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EMPTINESS

The feeling of emptiness.. I dont feel lonely. Neither has sadness embraced me. But I sense emptiness. Emptiness.................................. Its hard to explain what it is like. Hmmm.. You have people around you, who care for you, who love you, who would make you laugh, who would go beyond anything to make you happy. Alas, that is not what you need. Emptiness.. Lack of enthusiasm, the spirit that is determined to do good, take up challenges, argue unnecessarily (though you know it might exhibit your stupidity), have fun, enjoy a movie,... More more more of these little pleasant things, all of which seem to fade slowly and become void - empty. Learning anything new doesn't help either. You feel the world looks stupid and nobody interests you. The presence of anybody or anything does not kindle the gusto in you.
Can someone help me? Plzzzzzzzzzz.......... This is making me Void, EMPTY

No comments: