Saturday, March 15, 2008

Re Excavation of Myself

Should I... Or should I not... Connecting my mind and heart. And finally under their mutual consent I’m penning down one of the most crucial episodes of my life that happened 2 weeks back. The episode that demanded re excavation of myself.


It was a great energized evening. My mind was filled with the thoughts of the exhilarating moments that I would be having with my friends the next day. We were going out… And of course, there is always something that would hinder you when you are in a jubilant mood. Gotta call and the information one person has dropped the plan. Bit annoyed with that called him. He did give me a valid reason. And persuading him to change his decision is something I wouldn dare to do. And his decisions always have a valid reason.


Pursuing this was a long conversation of the no nonsense, expedient verity of the invaluable asset I often speak of - Life. He had his own way of making people realize of what he wanted to say. He would get the answer from them rather than giving it himself. Helping them excavate things and ushering them into the murky, mysterious tunnel of truth, where his enlightenment is the daylight. He played the same game with me. The elicitation of this mind game is an unbearable truth, which I “do not” want to digest. Well, what he was trying to help me deduce was:


“What should I really be doing in future?”


“What is that I’m really comfortable doing? “


“What field, if chosen would help me accomplish something momentous? (It was more of this)”


He gave hints and suggestions which were contradicting to what I am into now (The IT field). He was talking about the managerial and administrative domains and the extremely contravening one – psychology arena. Though I had thought about all these while ensuing my higher secondary, I strappingly felt I was into the IT sector. The passion I had for computers embraced me so firmly, that I never gave a room for those things. Hearing him say all these, I told him with a stern voice – No, I’m into the computer field. Being a sweet guy and having plotted out my psychological state at that time, he just let me resume with my assumptions. Our conversation ended and my process of excavation began. The elicitations of this excavation, in my next post................

No comments: