Friday, March 21, 2008

Truth Always Hurts

Not again... I wouldn drag this on and on. This will be the final concluding part of the one month excavation.

There was a waging war between my brain and heart. The heart complaining about the years that I’ve wasted in trying to learn what I was not really into. It complained of my inability to discern it myself. Bruising my psychological state, abusing me.

You see, GOOD N BAD CO - EXIST. I did have a advocate who was a good defender. The brain, praising my efforts that I’ve put in “trying to master” what I was not really capable of. My assiduousness, in trying to accomplish things, despite facing failures.

Whatever pros n cons. It was hard to accept the fact that I did not belong to the IT field. I’ve spent years together trying to learn its languages, concepts,… what not… I’ve forced myself to love it, adore it, worship it, glorify it. In fact, I considered it my first love. The past coagulated before me. And when I wrenched myself to the present, I could feel the dejection, the agony, the cessation of my dreams. And that is why I say,

TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS

Yes, it was a real trauma. People might feel that I’m insane. But you feel the throbbing when you devote yourself to something, to find out later that it’s not yours.

It’s time now, to prepare to launch myself into a new amphitheatre. But, the comps, has been my passion. So trying to eliminate it completely.... I call it the foolishness of trying to shed your blood completely or cutting down your shadows. Your white cells wouldn aid when your hemoglobin is null. Jus looking for a field which makes the perfect blend of both the culprits under investigation. Think, I'm almost done. It would take sometime. Truth always hurts. But there is a medication for everything.

And dear great friend, my heart felt thanks for helping me know the most crucial aspects of life. I’m very happy n proud to have you as my friend.

No comments: