Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Re Excavtion of Myself - II

This piece needs a reference of the post – “re excavation of myself”. I really don wanna continue with this. Jus because I’ve promised I would be publishing, I’m obliged to this. It’s a promise that I’ve made to myself…

The night I spoke to him went off smoothly, because I didn allow those thoughts to hinder me. And the real trauma began the next morning. That’s what usually happens – your sub conscious processes what you heard n perceived in the day, in the night. And it’s outcome the next morning. I was undergoing a lot of discomfort within myself. I was trying to understand to which field I really belonged to. Which field I was good at. The field I was comfortable with. His words still resonating in my ears –

“Jus think of a work you were comfortable doing.
Something you could work on for hours together.
Something that you never got bored of.
Something you loved doing.
Something you are addicted to once you begin.”

(Hey, playing, gaming doesn count here. I’m not kidding.)

I scanned back my life. The psychological tests that I’ve undertaken (Tickle.com being the major contributor). And finally after a long hours of exploration that involved a serene expedition into myself, I reached the answer. It was the psychological arena.Generally, I could dive deep into matters related to it. I found myself comfortable while thinking about psychological matters. Could really believe it. But I “didn want” to accept it.

Finally.. People, keep exploring yourself. You don know when you are to find your real treasure.

No comments: