Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The 10 most...

Here are some of the phrases or quotes or modern sayings or whatever you call them, that were quite entrancing, charming and looked pensive to me. They haven’t been ranked. But the first one holds it’s position accordingly.

1. Learn from the mistakes of others because you don’t have time to learn from yours.

2. You need to believe in yourself before you could believe in what you do.

3. Its better not be loved than to be loved and abandoned.

4. Your thoughts must be inimitable for you to be inimitable.

5. Do what you like and love what you do.
This is one o my favourites. You can find them as a signature in my mails.

6. Somebody once asked God, “What surprises you the most about mankind?” and God replied, “It’s quite funny that they lose their health to make money and lose their money to restore health, by thinking anxiously about their future. They forget their present such that they live neither for the present nor for the future. They live as if they never die and die as if they had never lived. Funny, isn’t it?”
This was a message forwarded. But isn’t it an universal truth portrayed in it’s simplest form?

7. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. (Buddha)

8. Do not disturb the already disturbed.
Hmmm… This was a message printed on my friend’s tee. I guess this is a sign to others when he really means it!!!

9. I wish my past never existed which conveys I never did a mistake.

10. Nobody dies virgin. Coz life ****s everyone.
Err… Bit blue. This was the caption of an orkuteer. It sounded cool and of course for the reality it depicted, didn let me bounce it from the list.

I agree that there are phrases which are more fascinating and thought provoking. But these were the ones that hovered around my mind when listing.



No comments: