Friday, May 2, 2008

The Passion for NOTHING

Lost the erotic passion for life
The passion to live
The passion to strive
The passion to confer the best
The passion to explore human nature
The passion to bathe in the deep sea of knowledge
The passion to draw intellectual conclusions from observations
The passion to feel the trauma of a premonition
The passion for aggressive eating habits
The passion to discover glee in the smile of a child
The passion to uncover beauty in the roses
The passion to find love in the mesmerising eyes of damsels
Alas, the last passion that survived is the passion to post “The Passion for Nothing”

Dear Anki, beckon me before I cease to exist.

I believe this one is the post in it’s most simple form. As you see, I don find any reason to make it better, because I HAVE LOST THE PASSION FOR PERFECTION.

2 comments:

joze said...

hi deepa... white fonts in black background look good...similarly optimism in a sea of dificulties not nly looks good but is a beauty in itself........your \passion for nothing\ is sad althrough..... write something happy na......... but i appreciate the poet in you;>>>>.. guess who.. by 'jaguar eyes'

joze said...

visit my deeplust555.blogspot........ my cybershot photos