Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Compensation

All happened instantly. Unexpected. Decided in a short time. All I could find the next moment is that I was in my friend’s house with my school gang. Wow!! It was terrific. It was four of us. Each one poking fun at each other. Awesome man... All we could think of is whom to make the victim of our next mock session. Each one made victim at regular interval. None could abscond from being the prey. I could picture the whole event as roping the school days in front of me. I guess the walls would have started giggling and would have coupled with us provided they had the gift of the gab. A series of colourful events, which would keep me going atleast for a week. And of course, there is something inevitable when fun and laughter is all around. The foodstuffs. As I’m an erotic eater, I wouldn call whole heartedly any event memorable if food is not a cohort making the circle complete. Aunty!!! Thanks for the great lunch. Hey buddy, better luck next time. (Hee hee.. This is for the friend who missed the scrumptious lunch. You see, he’s little bit concerned about that.) There is something that’s sends a chill through your nerves when friends get together. It was campus recruitment this time. As we didn allow it to take the better of us, it didn rupture the gratification. I would the tag the day as “Terrific amusement”, “Rejuvenation of school days”.

And coming to the post title – The Compensation. This congregation was complete with amusement and laughter. Something that’s lacking in the gloomy college life. Henceforth the caption. I wouldn mind if I brand myself as a glutton, as I’m greedy for such a gathering. And of course, we are planning for 1 more.

Date of event: 13th of may
Probs with the net. Couldn post soon after it was typed.

No comments: