Monday, May 26, 2008

Sowmi, Sri n Hari...

Feeling perplexed, rushed out of the coll campus, to catch the bus. "Can I, can I not?" - this was the question hovering my mind - reaching the school before my endeavours could go vain. Finally luck was beside me and I landed at he school around 5:25 p.m. Feeling apprehensive, stepped inside. But to my surprise, received a gawky(That's because I've lost around 30 pounds when compared to school days) cum mirthful welcome. Wow... Loved that moment man.

Not a second did one of us shut our mouth. It was all fun n laughter. Boys as usual scoffing at each other. Girls were doing wonders, joining them. Quite delighting to watch all this happen. Alas, we messed up with the game. Never mind. We gotta cadbury bite. Lali.. Your presence of mind did that. Cheers for you. Every minute spent is a minute preserved. It was 7:00 p.m. Had to leave. Though never wanted to. I wished the time coagulated. Hmmm... Sowmi's warm hug gave an assurance that the event would repeat itself soon. Left with a broad smile.

My heart felt thanks, dear organisers. It's been a long time since I've last seen all the guys. I cannot pray for more. The one n half hours spent, was heavenly. Sensed the aroma of life after the tiresome moments spent at the college. Being at the school again, my God.. was a lovely event. Feel bad for those who missed it. It was 30 this time. Hope you(sorry), we make it 120 next time. Sowmi, take this big hug. Sri n Hari, thank you guys for the wonderful event..

1 comment:

read23 said...

yes i did miss that.but thankfully made my presence for the 12std reunion and the much awaited 10th std 2003 batch reunion on 21 dec..well can i get the cadbury bite i missed that day?? ;-)